This is an Alexa Skills training video tutorial from Alexa Developers. Here is the YouTube video description:
In this video we’re going to continue on our Alexa skill building journey and focus on internationalization (i18n). We’ll depart from a simple hello world skill in English and add support for more than one language while keeping a single code base.
1. Multiple models per locale
2. Key/value string resources for i18n
3. Enriching handlerInput with t function via interceptor
4. Attribute manager as key/value store
5. High level attribute types (session(short term), persistent(long term))
6. Changing locale on Build tab and on Test tab (test both locales)
Zero to Hero Github:
Zero to Hero Github Part 2: https://alexa.design/Z2H2
Need help? Engage with other developers and get questions answered by Amazon experts on our Developer Forum: https://forums.developer.amazon.com
For specific support: https://developer.amazon.com/support/contact-us?