This is an Alexa Skills training video tutorial from Alexa Developers. Here is the YouTube video description:
In this video we’ll cover the very basics of Alexa Skill building. From fundamentals and terminology to a functional hello world skill you’ll get everything you need to get started in your skill building journey!
1. Development and Production Lambda Stages (AHS branches)
2. Lambda Dependencies (package.json, requires in code)
3. Handler as processor of incoming requests. Handler structure
4. Request Types (LaunchRequest, IntentRequest, SessionEndedRequest)
5. Skill Builder (custom vs standard) and its functions
6. Reflector (catch all intent handler)
7. Out-of-domain utterances
Zero to Hero Github:
Zero to Hero Github Part 1: https://alexa.design/Z2H1
Need help? Engage with other developers and get questions answered by Amazon experts on our Developer Forum: https://forums.developer.amazon.com
For specific support: https://developer.amazon.com/support/contact-us?