BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Companies playing lead roles in the growth of the Internet of Things (IoT) are coming together for an event to share strategies, key insights and lead open discussions on helping businesses embrace the benefits of IoT computing on the edge — paving the way for the shift from the “connected device” to the “intelligent device.”
Industry leaders PrismTech, ADLINK, IBM and Intel will present the IoT Innovation Day on October 19 at the Museum of Science, 1 Science Park, Boston, Massachusetts.
The event will detail how Edge Computing is changing the way IoT systems are built; enabling a new generation of low latency, intelligent analytics that can process and act on “intelligent” device-generated data in real-time.
Presentations by industry leading speakers at the event will cover:
- “Disruption in the World of IoT” – Rob Risany – Global Innovation Executive, IBM Watson IoT
- “Your Assets are Talking, are you Listening?” – Preston Walters – Director of IoT and Analytics Business Development, Intel
- “Ready or Not Here IoT Comes” – Sam Ransbotham – Associate Professor Information Systems, Boston College
- “Edge Computing in the Real World” – Toby McClean – Chief Solutions Architect, PrismTech
- “Predictive Analytics on the Edge” – Live Conveyor Belt Demo
- “Good Connections – IoT in the Real World – Industry Use Cases, Testimonials and Partnering” – Panel
“For attendees, this is an exceptional opportunity to arm their businesses with cutting-edge strategies and insights into IoT Systems and Edge Computing. This will help elevate these companies to the next level of IoT computing.” said Spiros Motsenigos, VP Sales, PrismTech.
For more information and free registration for the IoT Innovation Day, please visit: https://iotinnovationdayboston1.splashthat.com/
— END —
PrismTech’s customers deliver systems for the Internet of Things, the Industrial Internet and advanced wireless communications. PrismTech supplies the data connectivity solutions, tools and professional services they need to build systems with the required: platform coverage, performance, scalability, efficiency, flexibility and robustness. PrismTech’s customers service many market sectors, including: industrial automation, energy, healthcare, transportation, smart cities, financial services, aerospace and defense. For additional information about PrismTech, visit the web site at http://www.prismtech.com.