MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Dec. 19, 2016 — Aerospike, the leader in enterprise-class NoSQL solutions, today announced record results including more than 100% year-over-year bookings growth. Fueled by strong customer demand in Financial Services, Telecommunications, Manufacturing and Internet of Things (IoT), new product innovations and strong industry validation, the announcement reflects the company’s most successful year to date.
“This has been an unprecedented year across all measures of Aerospike’s business as we widen the gap in the enterprise and serve a new generation of digital business applications,” said John Dillon, CEO, Aerospike. “With strong interest from customers, several marquis partners about to launch, an ambitious product roadmap and an outstanding team executing on all fronts, we’re very excited about the year ahead.”
- Strong growth – Aerospike doubled new bookings growth year-over-year, with monthly recurring revenue increasing by the same percentage over the same period for calendar Q3.
- Skyrocketing customer adoption – Aerospike continues to build traction beyond AdTech, an industry it dominates, as more customers select Aerospike across Financial Services, Payments, Telecommunications, Media and Publishing, Travel, Manufacturing and Internet of Things (IoT).
- Customers doubling-down – Aerospike exceeds 99% customer retention, with many customers expanding their Aerospike environments year-over-year.
- Product innovation driving next-gen apps – New product releases extended Aerospike’s reliability, predictable performance and high availability to support a more diverse set of customer engagement applications, including fraud prevention, dynamic pricing and personalized marketing. For example, customers praised enhancements in Aerospike’s latest release, including SortedMap, Durable Delete and IPv6 support.
- Competitive wins – Aerospike consistently outperforms competitors in customer benchmarks, with results illustrating that companies are outgrowing first generation NoSQL solutions like Cassandra and traditional RDBMS and caching solutions. Aerospike’s hybrid memory architecture offers a compelling Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) advantage over obsolete database approaches.
- Industry praise – Aerospike earned mentions in prominent industry analyst reports1 and continues to rack-up accolades, including DBTA’s “Trend-Setting Products for 2017”2 and one of the NoSQL solutions with “the biggest upward swings in popularity this past year” (TechRepublic).3
Aerospike enables users to deploy a cacheless architecture enabled by its unique “Hybrid Memory System,” which represents a compelling alternative to complex and costly legacy relational database management systems (RDBMS), or first generation NoSQL products. Aerospike’s “Hybrid Memory System” delivers compelling reductions in traditional server footprint and dramatically decreases total cost of ownership in these types of applications. Offering a unique ability to process terabytes of data with immediate response times, Aerospike’s market-leading NoSQL solution excels at delivering the real-time insights global companies need to attract and delight their customers.
Download a free trial of Aerospike Enterprise or Community Editions at http://bit.ly/2egeGbX.
Aerospike’s enterprise-class, NoSQL database solution powers customer analytics, advertising optimization, fraud prevention and other decisioning workloads for the world’s leading brands in AdTech, eCommerce, Gaming, Telecommunications and Financial Services. Customers include Nielsen Marketing Cloud, AppLovin, InMobi, Kayak and AppNexus. Aerospike delivers predictable performance at scale, superior uptime, and high availability – at the lowest TCO (Total Cost of Ownership). Aerospike is a privately-held company based in Mountain View, CA, USA and is backed by New Enterprise Associates, Alsop Louie Partners and CNTP. www.aerospike.com @aerospikedb
Aerospike is a registered trademark of Aerospike, Inc. Other brands mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Media Contact: Aerospike Joanna Rustin [email protected] 650-333-3140
After decades of research, why is AIDS still rampant?